Date: July 11, 2017 @ 1:00 PM PTS
Data volumes are growing exponentially. Businesses operate within an intricate web of Legal, regulatory, cultural and linguistic challenges. To complicate things even further, digital evidence is not always in English. Case teams need data insight quickly, accurately and cost-effectively, and the duty to ensure client data is properly reviewed for responsiveness and privilege remains the same no matter what Language. This webinar will address some of the common challenges and pitfalls when handling non-English-language data from the perspective of outside counsel, Bilingual review specialists & Legal translation experts. We will also discuss how to Leverage the appropriate technology when designing an effective workflow that integrates quality control features within a multi-Language document review environment.
- - Jessica Tseng Hasen, Perkins Coie - Senior Discovery Attorney, E- Discovery Services & Strategy
- - Andy Crowder, Perkins Coie - Associate
- - Janette Eveland Belling, Perkins Coie - Managing Director, E-Discovery Services & Strategy
- - Johnathan Rssi, The CJK Group - Managing Partner & Founder
- - Mark Hjerpe, Divergent Translations - Partner